This Travel Bag Solves Your Packing Problems
There’s a special compartment for just about everything.
Even if your duffle or weekender is expertly packed, you probably also carry a backpack or purse to easily access the essentials. But a new carry-on bag launched on Kickstarter promises to become the only travel bag you’ll ever need.
The bag, which is designed to be a carry-on item, holds enough for a three to seven day trip and touts over 20 features including:
- A strap system that converts from a backpack to a duffel bag.
- A waterproof, airtight, space-saving vacuum bag.
- A compact hanging laundry bag that fits into the main compartment of the bag, even when full.
- A RFID safe pocket with a TSA-approved lock.
- An airport-friendly laptop and tablet pocket. (No need to take your electronics out!)
- A waterproof, lined water bottle pocket.
- A roller bag sleeve that fits over the handle of other luggage.
- A shoe compartment for up to two pairs of shoes.
- A top compartment for socks and underwear that doubles as a place for a light jacket or pashmina.
- A fleece-lined pocket for your phone or sunglasses.
- Pockets to keep multiple electronics and cords organized.
- A side pocket for a notebook.
Though the campaign has exceeded it’s funding goal by over $220,000, the bag is still available for pre-order at an early-bird rate of $159. (Once the Kickstarter ends, the bag will retail for about $200.) The first planned shipments will be sent out in January 2017—just in time for the first trip of the new year.
Need help planning? Here the TSA-approved carry-on luggage rules.