Amazon’s Digital Day Sale Is Coming—Mark Your Calendar
Expect some great deals on December 29th.
When Christmas is over, the shopping doesn’t stop there. There are sure to be some major after-Christmas sales to take in on December 26th—but you’ll want to mark your calendar for December 29th, when Amazon is having its second annual Digital Day sale.
Customers will find great deals on digital content, including movies, TV shows, mobile games, apps, and eBooks. The sale comes at a perfect time, especially if you’re on vacation between Christmas and New Year’s Day and need a show to binge on, want to get a head start on your resolution to read more in 2018, or got a new Amazon device that you want to fill with movies, shows, and games.
Take a look at some of the deals below, and go to amazon.com to get more details.
- Save 60% off Wonder Woman on Amazon Video
- $10 Amazon.com credit when you subscribe to HBO NOW on Amazon
- Save 25% off $49.99 Lapis bundle for Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
- Save 50% off all in-game items for Marvel Puzzle Quest
- Save up to 80% off in-game items for Playrix games
- Save up to 75% off ROBLOX New Year’s Eve themed wearables
- Save up to 33% off video games like Sonic Forces, Civilization VI, NBA 2K18, and WWE 2K18
- Save up to 75% off on Kindle best-selling books, including titles such as The Girl Who Takes an Eye for an Eye, The Silent Corner, and Modern Romance
- Save up to 80% off best-selling Marvel graphic novels like Civil War II, House of M, World War Hulk, and Star Wars
- Three free audiobooks when you sign up for an Audible trial
- 25% or more off PC software like Rosetta Stone and Adobe Creative Cloud Photography
- First 3 months free in Daily Burn streaming workouts