These jobs are a win-win situation if you’re looking for a flexible work situation.
A part-time, work-from-home gig is a great way to make ends meet around a hectic schedule, or just to pad your pockets with a little extra spending money. But it seems that stable part-time, remote jobs are few and far between—that is, unless you know where to look. And thankfully, FlexJobs does—and they’ve done the heavy lifting for you.
Today, the specialized freelance and telecommuting jobs database, released a list of the top 20 companies hiring for part-time, work-from-home positions for spring 2017. Industries on the list include transcription, marketing, publishing, and childcare.
For the list, analysts looked at the site’s 40,000 companies in its database, searching for part-time, work-from-home positions between February 20 and April 20, 2017. According to FlexJobs, jobs were eligible if “they offered part-time hours and the ability to work remotely at least some of the time.”
In order to view full job details and apply on Flexjobs, you must subscribe to the database for either $14.95 a month, $29.95 for three months, or $49.95 a year. FlexJobs is offering Real Simple readers 30 percent off subscriptions using code RS30. Otherwise you can search externally for postings on each company’s career site.
See the list of companies, as well as the job title with the most open positions, below. Don’t see something in your field? Head to FlexJobs for more work-from-home opportunities:
- K12: Teacher
- Active Network: Reservation Agent
- Edmentum: Education Consultant
- GreatAuPair: Local Childcare Coordinator
- Kaplan: Instructor
- Alere: Nurse
- FlexProfessionals: Administrative Assistant
- Grand Canyon University: Adjunct Professor
- Walden University: Contributing Faculty Member
- Connections Education: Curriculum Writer
- Worldwide 101: Executive Assistant
- Chamberlain College of Nursing: Online Visiting Professor
- LifeBook: Interviewer
- University of Maryland University College: Adjunct Professor
- Net Transcripts: Law Enforcement Transcriber
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt: Account Executive
- VocoVision: School Psychologist
- McKesson Corporation: Registered Nurse
- Direct Interactions: Customer Service Representative
- Yelp: Community Ambassador