Looking for a Job That Will Let You Work From Anywhere? These Companies Are Hiring
Whether you want to travel the globe or have the freedom to live wherever you want, there’s a job out there for you.
Many people dream of traveling the world—but few are able to actually do it, with obligations like jobs, loans, family, and more keeping most people in one place. Lucky for wanderlusters, at least one of those anchors is easily removed: Plenty of companies are now hiring work-from-anywhere jobs that truly give employees the flexibility to choose their locations, whether they live far from major employment centers and big cities or are simply interested in leading a digital nomad life.
Job search site FlexJobs recently released a list of the top companies hiring for work-from-anywhere jobs. According to FlexJobs, 95 percent of so-called remote jobs have a city, state, or country requirement, while work-from-anywhere jobs truly allow employees to live anywhere, or change their locations regularly.
These employers have posted the most work-from-anywhere jobs so far in 2018, making them excellent starting points for finding one of these flexible opportunities. Scroll on to see the full list, plus examples of the available positions these companies are offering; more information is also available on FlexJobs.com.
1. MonetizeMore: Growth Marketer; Social Media Copywriter
2. Missional University: Online Chief Storytelling Officer; Online Professor of Environmental Studies
3. Gun.io: Senior React Developer; Windows Developer and Administrator
4. X-Team: Drupal Developer; Java Developer
5. Ulatus: French, English Translator – Dentistry
6. Clevertech: Technical Product Lead; Screening and Training Analyst
7. Study.com: Economics Expert; Curriculum Designer
8. Student Loan Hero: Writer; Photo Editor
9. Xapo: Android Senior Developer
10. Remote Year: Recruiter; Program Consultant
11. Wikimedia Foundation: Creative Project Manager
12. ALICE: Quality Assurance Test Lead; Junior DevOps Engineer
13. Modus Create: UX Designer
14. Jungle Scout: Customer Success Agent
15. Paybear: Lead Product Designer; Software Engineer