Time to spruce up your resume!
If your idea of a dream job is one that lets you stay in your pajamas all day, where you can pick up your kids from school, and even throw a load of laundry in the wash in between meetings, then you're probably dreaming of a work-from-home job. But while working from home comes with some serious perks (enjoying your morning cup of joe in your own kitchen ranks high on the list), many assume that these remote opportunities will pay less than an in-office job. Luckily, new research from FlexJobs proves that many work-from-home positions do offer high salaries, and they pulled together a list of the top ten job listings to consider.
Many of the jobs on the list earn upwards of $100,000, but there is one catch—most also require some degree of specialized skills and training. For example, at the top of the list is an opening for a "Senior CyberArk Consultant" with a salary range that starts at $150,000, but it will require a master's degree in a technical field like computer science and two years experience with CyberArk. But if you're a highly skilled job seeker with previous experience, these are ten jobs that could let you transition to a work-from-home position without taking a pay cut. Or if you're considering a career change and want to make sure you're entering a field with remote opportunities, this list could serve as a guide.
What else makes the list? Many of the jobs require coding skills, including a position for a software developer and a marketing content creator. Listings for an account executive and a district sales manager also made the cut. And if you're fluent in both English and Spanish, you may be a fit for the Benefits Administrator role, which requires handling an executive's calendar and booking international travel, and earns between $50,000 and $80,000 annually.
Check out the full list of high-paying jobs, below, then get your resume (and your comfiest pajamas) ready for your new work-from-home gig.
- Senior CyberArk Consultant; Salary range begins at $150,000+ bonus
- Senior .Net Software Developer; $100,000 to $130,000 per year
- Marketing Content Creator; Starting at $100,000 per year
- Customer Success Support Engineer; Starting at $100,000 per year
- DevOps Engineer; From $80,000 to $100,000 annually
- Account Executive; Base salary plus an attractive uncapped commission plan
- North District Sales Manager; $90,000 starting base salary
- Sage x3 Distribution and Manufacturing Consultant; Salary $75 to $110,000, depending upon experience
- UI-UX Application and Website Designer; $100,000
- Benefits Administrator; $50,000 to $80,000
If you don't think any of these opportunities are a match, check out the list of 100 companies hiring work-from-home employees this year, then bookmark these tips for working from home and actually getting things done.