250+ Ways to Make the Most of 6 More Weeks of Winter
Punxsutawney Phil predicts more cold weather ahead—so we rounded up the comfiest boots, coziest decor ideas, and delicious dinner recipes to warm you up.
The groundhog has spoken, and if Punxsutawney Phil’s prediction is right, we’re looking at six more weeks of winter. As disappointing as it is that we’ll have to wait longer for spring’s arrival, it does mean we now have more time to snag those comfy boots we’ve had our eye on—and it provides another excuse to cozy up our home decor. To make it through the lingering weeks of winter, embrace hygge with the more than 250 cozy ideas, finds, tips, and recipes below.
What to Wear During 6 More Weeks of Winter
The weather outside may continue to be frightful, but these extra-cozy finds feel delightful. There’s still time to buy the comfiest winter boots and a beautiful coat—plus, shopping this late in the season will win you some serious discounts.
- The Most Comfortable Boots I’ve Ever Worn (Our very favorite pair—and did we mention it’s just $55?)
- 6 Comfy Winter Boots That Don’t Sacrifice on Style
- The Prettiest Teddy Bear Coats to Keep You Cozy All Winter Long
- The Ultimate Winter Capsule Wardrobe (Seriously, it’s never too late to start one.)
What to Eat for the Rest of Winter
If we have to face a month and a half of winter, we might as well make the best of it with warming dinners every single night. Sounds like a lot of work? Don’t worry, your slow cooker can help.
The Best Books to Add to Your Winter Reading List
If you plan to curl up at home until spring has sprung (we don’t blame you one bit), add these books to your reading list.
- The Best Books of 2018, So Far (Our editors can’t put down “The Immortalists.”)
- Amazon Says These Are the 100 Books Everyone Should Read (How many have you read?)
- Reese Witherspoon’s Latest Book Club Pick
How to Cozy Up Your Home
Can’t face the chilly temperatures outside? Warm up your home with our coziest decor ideas, then gather around family and friends. Six more weeks of winter just means six more weeks of hygge.
How to Heal Your Dry Winter Skin
If your skin can’t deal with another minute of winter, let alone six more weeks, find some relief in the soothing moisturizers and the lip-healing balm below.