12 Incredibly Stylish Backpacks to Wear to Work and Beyond
Whether you have a long commute to the office or not, having a great work bag to carry your stuff is so important. The perfect work bag should be sophisticated, comfortable, and spacious enough to hold all your essentials. While backpacks can definitely hold more stuff than a shoulder or tote bag, if you carry the wrong one you're going to feel like an awkward middle schooler again.
Thankfully, there are a slew of great backpacks in stores now that are specially designed for adults—you know, the chic kind that you can carry with you wherever you go, including the office. To help you cut through the clutter, we turned to real reviews from customers to find out which work backpacks are equal parts functional and fashionable. Not only do these beloved carryalls have thousands of glowing customer reviews between them, but they also have near-perfect ratings to boot.
What's more, they are super practical, too, with enough space to carry everything you need, including laptops, gym clothes, and an extra pair of shoes for your commute. From sleek leather backpacks to roomy laptop backpacks, these are the best work backpacks for women according to customers.
These are the best backpacks for work:
- Best Overall: Dagne Dover The Dakota Backpack
- Best Lightweight Option: Pincnel Backpack
- Best for Business Travelers: Travelpro Crew Executive Choice 2 Laptop Backpack
- Best Everyday Option: Everlane ReNew Transit Backpack
- Best Designer: Coach Signature Charter Backpack
- Best Option With Fun Prints: Vera Bradley Iconic Campus Backpack
- Best for Large Laptops: Kenneth Cole Reaction Chevron Quilted Computer Backpack
- Best Charging Option: Kroser Backpack with USB Port
- Best Compact: Longchamp Le Pilage Mini Backpack
- Best Organizing Option: Camtop Canvas Laptop Backpack
- Best Leather: Tumi Bradner Leather Backpack
- Best Option for Meetings: Mancro Laptop Backpack