Wedding Vows Quiz
Looking for some inspiration for your wedding? Try to match the vows from movies and TV shows with the characters who spoke them.
1. "When was it that we fell in love? When we were 18 or 16, maybe 10? I don't know, cause the truth is, I can't picture a time when I wasn't in love with you. I always knew you were the one that could look into my eyes and see my soul. I don't question your commitment to us, and I know that there's nothing that we can't work through. And I accept you as my partner and as my best friend, above all others. It's a miracle to find the kind of peace and happiness that you've given me. And in honor of that miracle, I pledge before our family and friends to love and to cherish you forever."
2. "I, Craig, take you, Christina, to be my wife, my best friend, and my first mate. Through sickness and health, clear skies and squalls."
"I, Christina, take you, Craig, to be my best friend and my captain, to be your anchor and your sail, your starboard and your port."
3. "Past my mind, beyond my heart, I love you from my soul. And that's the space where only you and God dwell."
4. "For so long, I wondered if I would ever find my prince, my soul mate. Then three years ago, at another wedding, I turned to a friend for comfort. Instead I found everything I'd ever been looking for my whole life. And now here we are with our future before us. And I only want to spend it with you―my prince, my soul mate, my friend."
5. "I was thinking of a poem before when I was getting ready, and I think it starts, 'I carry your heart in my heart. I am never without it. Anywhere I go, you go.' I'm probably messing the whole thing up, but I think the end goes, 'And this is the wonder that keeps the stars apart. I carry your heart. I carry it in my heart.' So I guess what I'm saying is, let's just try to love each other and persevere."
1. David Silver to Donna Martin on the TV series Beverly Hills, 90210
2. Christina and Craig in the movie Wedding Crashers
3. Frankie to Vanessa in the movie Madea's Family Reunion
4. Monica Gellar to Chandler Bing on the TV series Friends
5. Luka Kovac to Abby Lockhart on the TV series ER