Lana’s Stroller Workout
• Stand with your feet hip-width apart, shoulders back, abdominals pulled in, and arms relaxed by your sides.
• Step forward with your left foot into a lunge, contracting your right glute. Your right heel will lift off the floor. Make sure your left knee doesn’t move past your toes. Keep the big toe of your front foot on the floor, your right glute contracted, and your stomach slightly pulled in.
• Keeping your chest up, step forward with your right foot into the next lunge. Hold each lunge position for one to two seconds. Take 16 steps, so that you’re lunging eight times on each side.
• Hold a dumbbell in your right hand while pushing the stroller with your left. Let your arm hang down at your side with your palm facing in. Pull your abdominals in.
• Curl your right arm up, fist close to your shoulder, twisting your palm so that it faces the front of your shoulder at the top of the movement. Slowly lower the dumbbell back down.
• Repeat with your left arm. Continue alternating until you’ve completed the 10 reps. (One rep consists of a bicep curl with each arm.)
• Hold a dumbbell in your right hand, keeping feet hip-width apart. Lean forward at the hips until your upper body is at a 45-degree angle to the ground.
• Bend your right elbow so that your upper arm is parallel to the ground, your forearm perpendicular to it, and your palm facing in. Keep your elbow close to your waist. Pull your abdominals in and don't lock your knees.
• Keeping your upper arm still, straighten your arm behind you until the end of the dumbbell is pointing down. Slowly bend your arm to lower the weight for one rep.
• Repeat 8 times. When you’ve completed the set, repeat with your left arm.
• Any time you hit a stop sign, balance on the balls of your feet, then slowly rise up on your toes and lower yourself back down, stopping just before your heels hit the ground.
• Repeat for 10 reps.
Jog for 1 minute.
Repeat the circuit above two more times.