- 2 Golden Delicious apples, cored, cut into large dices
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 (5-ounce) packages (8 cups) baby spinach leaves
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2/3 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- Toss apples with 2 tablespoons of the lemon juice.
- Place spinach in a large bowl; remove long stems and bruised leaves.
- Whisk together remaining juice, olive oil, vinegar, honey, salt, and ground pepper to taste.
- Toss spinach with apples and dressing. Divide between four bowls. Top with cheese and walnuts.