We Found the 10 Best Home and Fashion Deals From Target's Massive Sale Section
Calling all Target shoppers! The store is offering deals on over 68,000 popular items for up to 40 percent off. And if you're one of the many Target shoppers who end up buying more items than planned every time you browse in person or online thanks to a new eye-catching home collection or a seasonal scented candle—you might as well get a good deal out of it.
Since your time is too valuable to spend hours scrolling through thousands of online deals, we did the heavy lifting for you. Kitchen items, vacuums, electronics, clothing, and home goods are all on sale, and these deals are too good to miss. Keep reading to shop our 10 favorite picks below.
Best Spring Target Deals:
- Shark Robot Vacuum, $250 (was $400)
- Keurig K-Slim Single-Serve Coffee Maker, $100 (was $130)
- Opalhouse Oslari Wood Writing Desk, $119 (was $170)
- TCL 50-Inch Classic Four-Series Smart Roku TV, $360 (was $470)
- Opalhouse Designed With Jungalow Botanical Leaf Peel-and-Stick Wallpaper, $21 per roll (was $34 per roll)
- A New Day Women's Sweatshirt, $13 (was $18)
- Bose SoundLink Wireless Bluetooth Speaker, $100 (was $130)
- Glasslock 10-Piece Glass Storage Container Set, $30 (was $39)
- Universal Thread High-Rise Slim Straight Jeans, $27 (was $30)
- Threshold Designed With Studio McGee Sunnyvale Woven Accent Chair, $150 (was $250)
One of the best deals to shop right now is this Shark robot vacuum cleaner that's $150 off. It offers precise home mapping, powerful suction for all floor types, and a deep-cleaning mode that you can schedule right from your phone or smart speaker. You can also get a compact, single-serve Keurig coffee maker that makes a delicious brew for 23 percent off. Other smart items on sale include this Bose wireless bluetooth speaker for $30 off and this TCL Smart Roku TV for 23 percent off— that equals $110 in savings.
If you need to revamp your space, there are so many impressive home deals to shop, including furniture, home decor, bedding, and more. Our top furniture picks include this striking blue writing desk that comes with two drawers and is currently $170 off and this woven accent chair designed with Studio McGee for 40 percent off. You can even spruce up plain walls with this tropical botanic peel-and-stick wallpaper that's easy to apply for only $21 per roll.
Spring is on the horizon, and if you need to upgrade your closet for the season, there are so many styles on sale to choose from. Shop tops, jeans, dresses, workout gear, and bras for up to 30 percent off. A quality pair of jeans for just $27 may seem too good to be true, but this slim-fit straight leg pair that comes in 18 sizes and five washes proves that it's possible. Another favorite pick is this crew neck sweatshirt that comes in vibrant spring colors for under $13.
No matter what you're in the market for, you're sure to find the right deals when you scroll through Target's online sale. The discounts won't last for much longer, so be sure to check out the 10 best deals while you can.