Nordstrom's Half-Yearly Sale Is Back With 30,000+ Deals on Shoes, Dresses, and More
I like to approach changing temperatures in regard to fashion with a checklist of pieces I'll need whenever a new season rolls around. For summer, I go through a mental rundown to pull out jean shorts, boxy cropped T-shirts, breathable flannels and button-downs, and floral dresses that go with sneakers. But more often than not, I find myself missing a few things I know I'll love and need in the next few months—especially if it's summer and I've just spent most of spring donating and clearing out old clothing that I never wear anymore.
Thankfully, seasonal sales like the ones taking place during Memorial Day weekend makes for just the right timing to pick up tops, shorts, dresses, and more essentials I'll love for the months to come. Even better when the sale lasts for longer than just a few days, like Nordstrom's biannual Half-Yearly Sale that has finally returned for its spring and summer edition.
Anyone who has ever shopped Nordstrom's seasonal sales knows they're basically a treasure trove for picking up clothing, makeup, skincare, and more. There are over 30,000 deals this time around, with discounts of up to 60 percent across categories. You can shop my 38 favorite deals from Nordstrom below, including comfortable sandals, flattering dresses, anti-aging moisturizers, and more. The sale lasts until Sunday, June 5, but you'll want to grab your favorites quickly—Nordstrom deals tend to sell out fast, especially when they're so majorly marked down.
Nordstrom Shirt, Tops, and Tees Deals
- Vince Camuto Lace Detail Crepe Blouse, $53 (was $89)
- Open Edit Shirred Puff Sleeve Top, $35 (was $59)
- Treasure & Bond Plaid Boyfriend Shirt, $24 (was $59)
- Treasure & Bond Mock Neck T-Shirt, From $17 (was $42)
- Madewell Courier Pintuck-Back Shirt, $45 (was $75)
- Cami NYC Busy Heart Stretch Silk Camisole, $119 (was $198)
Nordstrom Jeans and Pants Deals
If you have vacations planned this summer, then you'll want a comfortable pair of shorts and jeans to nail that casual, off-duty look wherever you're going. Caslon and Wit & Wisdom, two Nordstrom shopper-loved brands, discounted their shorts, jeans, and cotton pants, while you can find styles by Hudson Jeans and Levi's for less, too. Don't miss Zella, the Nordstrom-owned athleisure brand, either: Its top-rated Live In Pocket Joggers are as little as $46 now.
Nordstrom Dresses Deals
Whether you're headed to the beach on Memorial Day weekend or a wedding later this summer, you'll want to scour through Nordstrom's dress section right now. Midi dresses, wrapped gowns, mini dresses with ruffles, shirt dresses that are perfect for work, and satin styles are all on super sale from top brands such as French Connection, Sandro, Ganni, and Madewell.
- French Connection Isla Smocked Organic Cotton Midi Dress, $89 (was $118)
- Wayf The Angelina Slit Wrap Gown, $99 (was $138)
- Madewell Dotted Vines Ruffle Neck Button Front Minidress, $55 (was $138)
- French Connection Organic Cotton Poplin Shirtdress, $53 (was $88)
- French Connection Elao Verona Button-Up Dress, $95 (was $158)
- Significant Other Vienna Satin Dress, $137 (was $228)
- Sandro Alyssa Short Sleeve Dress, $207 (was $296)
- Ganni Abstract Floral Long Sleeve Crepe Dress, $195 (was $325)
Nordstrom Shoes Deals
The biggest considerations when picking shoes to wear in the summer have to be breathability and comfort—bonus points if they can complete your statement by adding a pop of color. That's where candy-colored mules, sandals, and sneakers come in, like the styles below by Franco Sarto and Sam Edelman. Looking for something more formal for that wedding you have on the docket? Pick up Vince Camuto's ankle strap pumps or Veronica Beard's slingback sandals instead. Don't miss out on classic sneakers by Nike and Adidas on major sale, either.
- Franco Sarto Visa Mule, $90 (was $120)
- Veronica Beard Analita Slingback Sandal, From $245 (was from $350)
- Vince Camuto Ketrinda Ankle Strap Pump, $66 (was $110)
- Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 38 Running Shoe, From $102 (was from $120)
- Adidas Edge Lux 4 Running Shoe, From $36 (was $85)
- Mia Lunna Platform Ankle Strap Sandal, $50 (was $70)
- Sam Edeman Laurna Mule, From $105 (was from $130)
- Vince Camuto Jenabie Sandal, $60 (was $99)
- Sam Edelman Naomi Sandal, From $70 (was $100)
Nordstrom Skincare Deals
Don't worry if your skin feels like it's going through a bit of turbulence at the moment: Transitional weather can easily disrupt the way your skin takes on moisturizers, serums, cleansers, and more. Most of us need something more lightweight than the rich creams and facial oils we've been slathering all through winter and spring, so Nordstrom's skincare section full of discounted skin-clearing toners, resurfacing face masks, quick-absorption night creams and moisturizers, and exfoliating devices to help remove dead skin cells is just the right sale you should be shopping right now.
- Irene Forte Hibiscus Night Cream, From $109 (was from $125)
- Irene Forte Almond Cleansing Milk, $53 (was $89)
- Lancôme Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Concentrate Anti-Aging Face Serum, From $55 (was from $78)
- Clinique Clarifying Lotion Face Toner, From $13 (was from $18)
- Noshinku Rejuvenating Travel Size Hand Sanitizer, $7 (was $10)
- Kiramoon Star Jelly Magic Resurfacing Facial, $27 (was $45)
- Dermaflash Luxe Anti-Aging Sonic Dermaplaning + Peach Fuzz Removal Device, $139 (was $199)
- Megababe Power Wash Beachy Body Scrub, $8 (was $14)
- Saturday Skin Pretty Pop Probiotic Power Whipped Cream, $40 (was $57)