The 35 Best Deals Hiding Among Amazon's Early Access Prime Day Sale
We have some great news that will help you save time and money—even as prices continue to rise with inflation: You don't have to be a Prime member to score early access to Prime Day savings this year.
Amazon dropped tons of early Prime Day deals weeks ahead of its annual two-day sale, which is slated for July 12 and 13. These early access sales are open to all shoppers, and they come with surprisingly steep savings. Every category, including home, kitchen, beauty, and fashion, has advanced offers. And top brands like Apple, Bissell, Le Creuset, Keds, Ninja, and Olay are all included.
The 10 Best Early Prime Day Deals Overall
- Merokeety Women's Striped T-Shirt Midi Dress, $35 with coupon (was $46)
- Thread Spread 800-Thread-Count Cotton Sheet Set (Queen), $52 with coupon (was $85)
- Le Creuset Enameled Cast Iron Sauteuse Oven, $230 (was $300)
- Apple AirPods Pro, $175 (orig. $249)
- Bissell 2999 MultiClean Pet Upright Vacuum Cleaner, $140 (was $196)
- L'Oreal Paris Vitamin C Hyaluronic Acid Serum, $24 (was $33)
- True and Co Women's True Body Lift Scoop Neck Bra, $27 (was $58)
- Eufy by Anker RoboVac 30C Robot Vacuum Cleaner, $180 (was $260)
- Apple iPad Mini, $410 (was $499)
- Keds Women's Champion Canvas Sneakers, $37 (was $50)
Amazon released a slew of sales when it announced the dates for Prime Day this year, and the deals are still going strong. The Prime Day hub is packed with offers while its main Gold Box sales page also boasts thousands of markdowns. And while it may be tempting to wait until Prime Day, popular items, especially electronics and tech, (we're looking at you, Apple AirPods) are at risk of selling out before then.
This year, the retailer is ramping up early offers, adding more than ever before. In fact, there are sales running alongside the advanced Prime Day deals, including a new back to school event covering dorm essentials, school supplies, and a slew of tech listed in the Prime Day hub.
Also new this year is a special offer for Prime members. Subscribers can get a $10 voucher to use towards any Prime Day purchase just by using perks that are included in their plan. Members who utilize Prime Video, Prime Music, and Prime Reading and make a Prime-eligible purchase before July 13 will get a $10 credit.
With more early deals than ever before, you can beat the rush and save on everything you're eyeing now. You can browse the full assortment through Amazon's main sale section, or you can start your shopping with these curated lists covering home, kitchen, electronics, beauty, and fashion below.
Best Home Deals
It's a great time to refresh your linen closet: bath towels, bedding, sheet sets, and pillows are all on sale. And popular cleaning gadgets from brands like Bissell and Eufy by Anker now come with savings. Highly-rated vacuum cleaners (including upright and robot) are likely to move fast, making now the time to invest in one.
- Sleep Mantra Organic Cotton Cooling Percale Sheet Set (Queen), $43 (was $50)
- Elvana Home Four-Pack Bath Towel Set, $34 (was $60)
- Casper Sleep Essential Pillow, $40 (was $45)
- Quality Living Hermosa Outdoor Chair Three-Piece Set, $359 with coupon (was $409)
- Bissell Cleanview Rewind Pet Vacuum Cleaner, $106 (was $118)
Best Kitchen Deals
Many big brand names in the kitchen space are featured among the early deals—the likes of Lodge, Ninja, and De'Longhi. Shoppers can even save on Le Creuset, which rarely goes on sale. Its popular cast iron Sauteuse oven is 20 percent off, and it's already moving fast. Some colors are now low in stock.
- De'Longhi Nespresso Vertuo Coffee and Espresso Maker, $156 (was $209)
- Lodge Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron 12-Inch Skillet, $30 (was $45)
- Lodge Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Care Kit, $20 (was $30)
- Ninja Foodi NeverStick PossiblePan 12-in-One Pan, $120 (was $130)
- McCook 15-Piece Kitchen Knife Block Set, $55 with coupon (was $80)
Best Tech and Electronic Deals
Shoppers are always after Apple tech and Amazon's smart home devices on Prime Day, making these offers even more compelling. Apple AirPods Pro, the iPad Mini, Apple Watch SE, and AirTag are still in stock and discounted. And Amazon devices, like its Fire TV Stick and smart televisions, are going for less now, too.
Best Beauty Deals
It's also a great time to restock your medicine cabinet and beauty bag, whether you're after drugstore staples like Maybelline mascara, or higher end goodies like Urban Decay naked palettes. With deals on hair care, hair tools, makeup, skincare, and oral care, you can save on whatever you're looking to buy.
Best Clothing, Shoe, and Accessory Deals
If you're looking forward to a trip this summer, now's the time to grab everything you need. Summery dresses and swimwear are marked down ahead of the season, giving you time to get plenty of wear out of your new finds.
- Zesica Women's Flutter Sleeve Smocked Midi Dress, $30 with coupon (was $45)
- Hilor Women's One Shoulder One Piece Swimsuit, $36 (was $45)
- Hilor Women's Skirted Swim Bottom, $25 (was $32)
- Ododos High-Waisted Pocket Leggings, $20 with Prime (was $48)
- Daily Ritual Women's Jersey T-Shirt Dress, $18 (was $21)