I Shop Amazon for a Living, and Here's Everything I'm Buying for Spring—All Under $70
Thanks to my 9-to-5 as a shopping editor, my virtual cart is always packed with cute and clever things that catch my eye while conducting research. And now that spring is officially here, it's the perfect time to give my wardrobe and home a refresh for the season.
Editor-Loved Spring Finds
- Logene Women's Smocked Maxi Dress, $32 with coupon (was $35)
- PrettyGarden Women's One-Shoulder Maxi Dress, $39 (was $46)
- Kitchendao Salad Dressing Shaker, $17
- Silk Tree Warehouse Faux Bird of Paradise Tree, $68 (was $100)
- PrettyGarden Women's Floral Jacquard Blouse, $25 with coupon (was $26)
- Urban Villa Kitchen Towel Set, $19 (was $25)
- R.Vivimos Women's Floral Print Short Sleeve Dress, $29
- Umite Chef Kitchen Cooking Utensil Set, $33 (was $44)
- Amazon Basics Kitchen Knife Block Set, $26
- Kingrol Iridescent Glass Tumbler Set, $24
To get my closet ready for warmer temperatures, festivities like Easter brunch, and a return to the office, I grabbed several versatile dresses that work for everything. Logene's smocked maxi dress will be my go-to piece for busy days when I want to look polished. It's perfect for wearing on its own, or I can pair it with a jacket or sweater. And PrettyGarden's floral jacquard blouse feels like comfortable, silky pajamas, but looks formal enough to wear to work. I can dress up for the office or dress it down for the weekend.
Several of my most-used kitchen items are in need of replacing, so I grabbed a kitchen knife block set that comes with everything I need along with a set of new, highly absorbent dish towels and an elegant array of kitchen utensils. And given all of the incredible produce that's about to be in-season, I know salads will return to my dinner rotation, which is why I also snagged a dressing shaker. This nifty one comes with a built-in juicer, so I can easily whip up healthy, homemade varieties with just one tool.
My home could benefit from a few just-for-fun decor pieces, too, like these gorgeous iridescent glass tumblers, which are featured in Amazon's new colorful glassware store. And while I would love to fill my apartment with fresh greenery, faux plants are a better fit for my poorly lit place. Thankfully, I found a potted piece, this artificial Bird of Paradise beauty, that looks just like the real thing.
There are tons of new arrivals that just landed at Amazon. Start your shopping there, or browse some of the most affordable editor-loved finds below.