PSA: Stitch Fix Kids Is Waiving Its Styling Fee—Just in Time for Back to School Shopping
Make your busy life a little bit easier with curated clothing boxes from Stitch Fix Kids. They send items with your kids' personality and preferences in mind—and within your budget, too. Thanks to Stitch Fix, you can outfit the whole family effortlessly and stylishly. And now, for a limited time, Stitch Fix is waiving the $20 styling fee when you sign up and order your first Fix! (Offer valid only if you have never ordered a Fix).
- PSA: Stitch Fix Kids Is Waiving Its Styling Fee—Just in Time for Back to School Shopping
- Join Save the Children's 100 Days of Reading Challenge to Sharpen Your Kid's Mind—All While Helping Others
- Incredibly Fun Two-Person Board Games to Play at Home
- These 15 Pet Stain Removers Work Wonders on Every Surface, According to Reviewers
- You'd Never Guess These 5 Carryalls Are Actually Diaper Bags
Stitch Fix Kids
What It Is:
Kids can be picky. When it comes to the food they eat, the games they play, and especially the clothes they wear, each child wears their distinct personality on their sleeve—literally. Luckily, Stitch Fix is here to help you make shopping for your kids so much easier. It sends personalized boxes full of clothes your child will love (with sizes from 2T-14!) at prices you'll love.
Stitch Fix Kids isn't a subscription box; it's a curation of clothing handpicked for your child, delivered automatically on a schedule or as often as you choose on demand. Each item is chosen by a personal stylist with the kids' unique personality and preferences in mind, from t-shirts to jackets, sleepwear to swim, shoes to accessories. Simply keep the items they like and send back the ones they don't, free of charge.
Items are sourced from more than 50 brands, including Nike, TOMS, and Under Armour, among others. Some clothes even feature officially-licensed images of their favorite superheroes, Disney princesses, and movies like Star Wars, so your kid is the coolest on the playground. With eight to 12 items per box, there's a little bit of something for everyone.
Usually, each box comes with a $20 styling fee, credited toward any item you choose to keep. But now through August 26, Stitch Fix is waiving the $20 styling fee when you sign up and order your first Fix! You're only charged for the items you keep, not the ones you send back (but you get a sweet 25 percent discount if you keep the entire box) so right now there is absolutely zero risk to try it. Pieces are priced as low as $10, with kids' growing bodies and wear and tear in mind. You can set an ideal budget for each category, so Stitch Fix keeps an eye on how much you want to spend. With a maximum price of $35 per item, upgrading their wardrobe every season and growth spurt is affordable and easy.
How It Works:
1. Start by telling Stitch Fix Kids a little bit about your child: their style and size, their personality, and your budget. Stitch Fix will build a profile for your kiddo and update it with your feedback after every box, so the personal stylist gets better and better at predicting what items they'll love. And each item is curated with your budget in mind, so you're never surprised by the price when the box comes in.
2. A curated box is sent to your home on the delivery schedule you choose—either regular deliveries or on-demand whenever your kid's wardrobe needs a refresh. The box is full of items hand-picked by a personal stylist for your child, tailored to their personality. We suggest a try-on dance party to celebrate their new styles.
3. Keep the items they love, send back the ones they don't. Stitch Fix Kids provides a prepaid return envelope so returning the pieces is a breeze. You're only charged for the items you keep after the box is delivered, so no need to worry about upfront fees. Don't forget: The $20 styling fee that comes with each box is credited toward anything you keep, and you get 25 percent off if you keep the whole box. So if you love the box, there's no reason not to keep everything.
4. Drop your returns into any mailbox, and Stitch Fix Kids will take care of the rest. Your children keep you busy enough; this is just one more way that Stitch Fix Kids makes your life a little easier.
5. Schedule your next box. Whether you choose deliveries monthly, seasonally, or whenever their wardrobe is running a little thin, Stitch Fix Kids works with you to make sure you're receiving deliveries on your own terms. It's just a little more of the personalization that makes Stitch Fix so revolutionary.
This content is funded by Stitch Fix Kids and produced by our editorial team on their behalf.