This Rowing Machine Will Fold Away in Your Closet—And It's Less Than $130
Looking to change up your cardio routine? This rowing machine is exactly what you need.
- This Rowing Machine Will Fold Away in Your Closet—And It's Less Than $130
- This Smart Collar Has Thousands of 5-Star Reviews—and It Can Track Way More Than Your Pet's Location
- 5 Stylish Cat Towers You Won't Be Embarrassed to Display—and They're Less Than $100
- 11 Gym Bag Essentials You Absolutely Need—Plus, the Perfect Bag
- 6 Incredibly Fun Games to Keep Your Family Entertained Without a Screen
Every Home Gym Needs a Rowing Machine
Rowing machines are a fitness powerhouse: The right one targets multiple muscles at once with low-impact exercise. But that doesn't mean you have to lock into a monthly membership to take advantage of the equipment. You can definitely get more bang for your buck by adding a rower to your home gym—especially one that is affordable and easy to store like this one.
Rowing machines like The Stamina Body Trac Glider 1050 make it possible to get a gym-quality workout in the comfort of your own home, and this particular model is a fraction of most annual gym memberships. For less than $130, you get all the benefits of rowers at the gym: full-range of motion, electronic monitor, and adjustable resistance. This exercise machine also mimics the feeling of rowing in water for a next-level experience. Other features include a comfortable seat and textured footplates with straps that keep your feet secure.
The Body Trac Glider measures less than 5 feet long, so it won't take up much space to use and can fit in almost any room. A huge bonus is that it can easily be stored in a closet or under the bed if you don't have a dedicated at-home fitness space. Its foldable arms make storage a breeze—one of the many reasons why Amazon customers have given the Stamina Body Trac Glider over 2,000 positive reviews.
To buy: Stamina Body Trac Glider 1050 Rowing Machine, $124; amazon.com