7 Kitchen Essentials from the Sur La Table Labor Day Sale—At Up to 65% Off!
With so many Labor Day sales happening right now it can be tough to know which ones are worth shopping—but when it comes to anything for the kitchen—these Sur La Table deals are too good to pass up. From now until September 3, you can get up to 65% off small appliances, cookware, clearance items, and more, along with free shipping with code SHIPFREE18.
- 7 Kitchen Essentials from the Sur La Table Labor Day Sale—At Up to 65% Off!
- Everything Worth Shopping at Houzz's Black Friday Sale (All Up to 70% Off!)
- Get a Head Start on Holiday Shopping with Our Black Friday Wish List
- All The Fashion Deals We Hope to See During Nordstrom Black Friday
- Here's Everything Already On Our Wish List for Cyber Monday
Le Creuset Bistro Grill
Copper Cookware Set
This Labor Day weekend, you can save $345 on the Jacques Pépin seven-piece copper cookware set. Curved rims help you pour with ease and prevent spills, and tight-fitting lids keep food warm until you're ready to eat. Cast stainless handles give the set a look while keeping your hands safe from the heat.
To Buy: $1,200 (usually $1,545)SHOP THIS COOKWARE SET
If you don't have the space for a food processor, get this vegetable chopper from Sur La Table's Labor Day sale for only $13! Simply add in your veggies, pull the ring to chop, and take out the blades so you can use the bowl as a serving dish, too.
To Buy: $13 (usually $20)SHOP THIS VEGETABLE CHOPPER