Garnier

Garnier SkinActive Face Wash with Aloe Juice - Dry Skin - 6.7 fl oz

Made with Aloe Juice, this gel face wash removes excess oil and impurities for fresh, clean skin. This foaming facial cleanser rinses clean with no pore-clogging residue. Suitable for all skin types, especially dry skin. Best if used with the 3-in-1 Face Moisturizer with Aloe Juice. What does naturally-derived mean? We consider an ingredient to be naturally-derived if it is unchanged from its natural state or has undergone processing yet still retains greater than 5derived if it is unchanged from its natural state or has undergone processing yet still retains greater than 50 percent of its molecular structure from its original natural source. This formula consists of 96 percent naturally derived ingredients. The remaining ingredients constitute 4 percent of the formula to ensure sensoriality and preservation. Introducing a skincare line from Garnier SkinActive formulated with 96 percent Naturally-Derived Ingredients. This line of moisturizers, cleansers and facial mist products are paraben-free, silicone-free, dye-free and sulfate-free. Soothe, purify and refresh your skin with skincare products formulated with rose water, green tea and aloe juice. The rose water line instantly soothes and comforts skin while gently cleansing and hydrating. This line features a 3-in-1 face moisturizer, a facial mist with rose water and a milk face wash with rose water. The green tea line instantly purifies pores and mattifies skin. This line features a 3-in-1 moisturizer, a deep pore exfoliating face scrub and a deep pore face wash. The aloe juice line instantly refreshes skin. This line features a hydrating 3-in-1 face moisturizer, a cream face wash and a gel cleanser. Wet face and then gently massage gel face wash into damp skin. Rinse off and pat dry. In case of direct eye contact, rinse thoroughly with water. Gender: Unisex. read more