Drew Barrymore Makes Perfumes–and They're All Under $20
Drew Barrymore's cosmetics company, Flower Beauty, has an affordable line of perfumes for women that you're going to want to hear about.
- Drew Barrymore Makes Perfumes–and They're All Under $20
- This 10% Vitamin C Serum Made With Shiitake Mushroom Is a Must-Have to Eliminate Dark Spots
- Farm-to-Skin Is the Beauty Trend You Need to Know About—Here's What to Buy
- This Tinted Moisturizer Made Me Swear Off Foundation for Good
- These 5 Beauty Basics Are Essential for an Everyday Makeup Look
Flower Cosmetics Sparkling Garden Eau de Parfum Spray
Flower Cosmetics Flower Sunshine Eau de Parfum Spray
The newest fragrance from Drew Barrymore's company follows a trend set by the other two of incorporating color-coordinated ingredients that provide a feeling as well as a fragrance. Flower Beauty's Sunshine perfume is the most citrus forward of the bunch, featuring clementine, yellow peony, and golden amber.
To buy: $20; walmart.comshop flower beauty sunshine perfume now
Flower Cosmetics Flower Turquoise Eau de Parfum Spray
Flower Cosmetics Eau de Parfum Roll-on Cherished
Drew Barrymore's got you covered for on-the-go moments of freshness as well, with three eau de parfum roll-on options: Sultry, Cherished, and Radiant. The same three scents also come as 8-ounce fragrant mists.
To buy: $10; walmart.comshop flower beauty cherished roll-on perfume now