August Grove

August Grove Florence Sage Red Hues Area Rug AGGR1873 Rug Size: Runner 2'3" x 9'

Rug Size: Runner 2'3" x 9' August Grove AGGR1873 Features: -Technique: Braid.-Stain resistant and 100% reversible.-Construction: Machine made.-Rug colors: Blood Red/Lipstick Red/Sage Green/Moss Green/Yellow Green/Beige/Rust Brown/Orange.-Primary Color: Red/Brown.-Primary Pattern: Tibetan.-Construction: Handmade.-Technique: Machine woven; Braided.-Material: Wool -Material Details: 50% Wool, 45% nylon and 5% other fibers..-Recycled Content: No -Total Recycled Content ool -Material Details: 50% Wool, 45% nylon and 5% other fibers..-Recycled Content: No -Total Recycled Content (Percentage): .-Post-Consumer Content (Percentage): .-Remanufactured/Refurbished: ..-Eco-Friendly: No.-Fringe: No.-Distressed: No.-Gender: Boy.-Outdoor Use: No.-Water Resistant: No.-Stain Resistant: No.-Fade Resistant: No.-Product Care: Vacuum regularly and spot clean with mild detergent.-Rug Pad Recommended: Yes.-Country of Manufacture: United States.Specifications: -CRI Certified: No.-Goodweave Certified: No.Dimensions: -Overall Width (Rug Size: Oval 1'8" x 2'6", Concentric 1'8" x 2'6"): 20.-Overall Length (Rug Size: Oval 1'8" x 2'6", Concentric 1'8" x 2'6"): 30.-Overall Product Weight (Rug Size: 9'2" x 13'2"): 57.94.-Overall Product Weight (Rug Size: Concentric 11'4" x 14'4"): 77.95.-Overall Product Weight (Rug Size: Concentric 2' x 3'): 2.88.-Overall Product Weight (Rug Size: Concentric 1'8" x 2'6"): 2.02.-Overall Product Weight (Rug Size: Concentric 2'3" x 4'): 4.32.-Overall Product Weight (Rug Size: Concentric 3' x 5'): 7.2.-Overall Product Weight (Rug Size: Concentric 4' x 6'): 11.52.-Overall Product Weight (Rug Size: Concentric 5' x 8'): 19.2.-Overall Product Weight (Rug Size: Concentric 7' x 9'): 30.24.-Overall Product Weight (Rug Size: Concentric 8' x 11'): 42.24.-Overall Product Weight (Rug Size: 9'2" x 13'2"): 57.94.-Overall Product Weight (Rug Size: Concentric Runner 2' x 8'): 7.68.-Overall Product Weight (Rug Size: Concentric Runner 2'3" x 9'): 9.74.-Overall Product Weight (Rug Size: Concentric Square 3'): 4.32.-Overall Product Weight (Rug Size: Concentric Square 5'6"): 14.54.-Overall Product Weight (Rug Size: Concentric Square 7'6"): 27.02.-Overall Product Weight (Rug Size: Concentric Square 8'6"): 34.7.-Overall Product Weight (Rug Size: Concentric Square 9'6"): 43.34.-Overall Product Weight (Rug Size: Oval 11'4" x 14'4"): 77.95.-Overall Product Weight (Rug Size: Oval 2' x 3'): 2.88.-Overall Product Weight (Rug Size: Oval 1'8" x 2'6"): 2.02.-Overall Product Weight (Rug Size: Oval 2'3" x 4'): 4.32.-Overall Product Weight (Rug Size: Oval 3' x 5'): 7.2.-Overall Product Weight (Rug Size: Oval 4' x 6'): 11.52.-Overall Product Weight (Rug Size: Oval 5' x 8'): 19.2.-Overall Product Weight (Rug Size: Oval 7' x 9'): 30.24.-Overall Product Weight (Rug Size: Oval 8' x 11'): 42.24.-Overall Product Weight (Rug Size: Oval 9'2" x 13'2"): 57.94.-Overall Product Weight (Rug Size: Round 3'): 4.32.-Overall Product Weight (Rug Size: Round 5'6"): 14.54.-Overall Product Weight (Rug Size: Round 7'6"): 27.02.-Overall Product Weight (Rug Size: Round 8'6"): 34.7.-Overall Product Weight (Rug Size: Round 9'6"): 43.34.-Overall Product Weight (Rug Size: Runner 2' x 8'): 7.68.-Overall Product Weight (Rug Size: Runner 2'3" x 9'): 9.74.-Rug Size: .Warranty: -Limited 1 year.-Product Warranty: 1 year limited. read more