10 Things You Need In Your Office “Emergency” Kit
With these items on hand at work, you’ll be able to avoid a fashion faux pas and fend off unexpected discomfort.
Each product we feature has been independently selected and reviewed by our editorial team. If you make a purchase using the links included, we may earn commission.
- Spare flats (Choose a foldable pair you can stash away in case your heel breaks or a sandal snaps)
- Lint Roller (Try 3M’s mini lint roller, which is smaller than a standard stapler)
- Stain stick (A stain pen or bar erases mud spots from the morning commute, yogurt splotches from breakfast at your desk, and more)
- Healthy snack (A pack of almonds or an energy bar saves you from showing up to a meeting cranky when you’ve been so swamped you had to skip lunch)
- Phone charger
- Vitamin C packets (Defense against a cubicle-mate with a cough or coworker with a stuffy nose)
- Fashion tape (The fastest fix for a popped button or a hem that’s come undone. Try this option)