Amazon Just Revealed Its Most-Loved Outdoor Dining Essentials—and Prices Start at Just $7
Dining alfresco combines the two best summer activities: enjoying warm weather and eating delicious food. However, just because you're eating in the backyard doesn't necessarily mean bringing your everyday dinnerware and cups outside. Outdoor dining requires its own tableware that is durable, weather-resistant, and colorful. And Amazon just revealed its most-loved picks starting at $7.
Amazon's Most-Loved Outdoor Dining Essentials
- Simply Genius Pop-Up Mesh Food Covers, $15
- Prodyne Fruit Infusion Flavor Pitcher, $20 (was $25)
- Smirly Bamboo Cheese Board and Knife Set, $49 with coupon (was $70)
- Wphuaw Cocktail Shaker Bar Set, $15 with coupon (was $17)
- Annovero Salad Plate Set, $42
- Oxo Good Grips Three-Piece Ice Bucket Set, $31
- Weber Smokey Joe Charcoal Grill, $46
- Munfix Diamond-Shaped Plastic Stemless Wine Glasses, $35 (was $40)
- Decor Therapy Round Woven Pouf, $84 (was $90)
- Cytbp Patio Umbrella Mosquito Net, $43 with coupon (was $45)
- LuckyZone Unbreakable Wheat Straw Plates, $13 with coupon (was $16)
- Rabbit Bottle Stopper Set, $7 (was $8)
- Aidea Salad Bowl Set, $44 with coupon (was $48)
- Brightech Ambience Pro LED String Lights, $25 (was $32)
- Grand Patio Steel Bistro Table and Chair Set, $114 with coupon (was $120)
- Picnic Time Country Picnic Basket with Lid, $70
Whether you're eating on the porch or picnicking in the park, the one thing you won't be able to escape are the bugs. In addition to using a mosquito repeller, you'll also want a mesh covering to protect your food from anything that crawls, flies, or hops. That's where these mesh food covers come in. The pack of six is large enough to cover plates up to 16 inches, has a pretty lace detail on the hem, and fold open and close, making them easy to transport.
However, if you want total bug coverage, why not go with this patio umbrella mosquito net option? It has an adjustable rope to fit on top of the patio umbrella you have at home. It also comes with a zipper to create a shield between you and those pesky mosquitoes.
And with all that time outside, you're bound to get thirsty. Instead of making trips to the kitchen for a refill, consider this nifty water pitcher that holds up to 93 ounces of liquid and even comes with a fruit infuser rod to give your H2O some flavor. Think strawberries, kiwi, berries, and the like.
But if you're interested in something a bit stronger, you have to check out this popular cocktail shaker set that comes with everything you need to be an at-home bartender, including a stainless steel tumbler with a strainer, jigger, and long spoon for all your stirring needs.
Anyone who's ever eaten off a paper plate knows it doesn't cut it. Instead of pulling out the nice dishes, consider these sturdy wheat straw plates instead. They're made with both wheat and durable polypropylene, so they won't bend or fold like disposable plates. These are also microwave- and dishwasher-safe—yes you can use these again and again. The best part? They won't break if dropped.
Scroll through our picks below to see what else you'll need for your next outdoor dining event. Plus, there's a ton of other shopper-favorites hidden within Amazon's Most-Loved section, too!