IKEA Is Having a Major Spring Sale You Don’t Want to Miss
The retailer is hosting a “Make Room for Nature Event” from April 21-22.
Get your tool kit ready. Everyone’s favorite (and maybe only) Swedish retailer, IKEA, is offering some major savings this month. IKEA just announced its “Make Room for Nature Event,” which runs in U.S. stores from April 21-22 from 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. (local time). The event is all about getting ready for the warmer months by outfitting and upgrading your space with new items.
There will be workshops and activities hosted in stores, including a product upcycling workshop, sustainability scavenger hunt, a plan workshop, and even programs for kids to teach them about sustainability.
Of course, you won’t just be there for the activities because there are plenty of deals to take advantage of, both in the furniture/decorating and food categories. Take a look at some of the offerings below:
- Take $25 off any $150 in-store purchase with a coupon
- Up to 25 percent off LUNNOM LED light bulbs (IKEA Family Offer); offer valid 4/21-4/22
- Up to 20 percent off EKTORP sofas; offer valid 4/18-4/29
- Up to 20 percent off BESTÅ storage; offer valid 4/18 - 4/29
- Up to 20 percent off cushion covers (IKEA Family Offer); offer Valid 4/18 – 5/6
- At participating IKEA restaurants: Salmon plate, $4.99 (originally $6.99); offer valid 11:00 a.m. – Store Close (local time). Swedish American Breakfast, $1.49 (originally $2.49); offer valid 9:30 – 11 a.m. (local time) on Sunday, April 22. Free coffee or tea.
- 15 percent off all salmon and 25 percent off all coffee at the Swedish Food Market
- $5 off any $25 in-store purchase in the Swedish Food Market
Additionally, there are exclusive deals for members of IKEA FAMILY, the retailer’s free loyalty program. The first 200 members to show their loyalty card in store each day will receive giveaways like a chocolate bar, laundry bag, or hangers. You can also scan your membership card for a chance to win a $100 IKEA gift card (one winner per store every day).
You can get more details about the weekend event here and get ready to shop.