These Space-Saving Furniture Pieces Will Make Even Small Living Rooms Feel So Much Bigger
Whether you live in a house, brownstone, or studio, one thing's for certain—you can never have enough space, especially in the living room. Some homes don't have a huge footprint while others might have a charming, yet awkward layout, and that's totally OK if you have the right furniture to make the most of your space.
There are tons of furniture options out there that can make even the smallest living rooms look functional, organized, and clean. And so many are available right on Amazon starting at just $19. From space-saving futons with hidden storage underneath to minimalist side tables that don't take up much room—you'll find it all hidden in Amazon's Small Space Solutions hub.
Space-Saving Living Room Furniture on Amazon
- Amazon Basics Round Storage End Table, $36
- Nathan James Jackson Floating Shelf, $63 with coupon (was $77)
- DynastyMattress Adaptable Sleeper Sofa, $159 (was $210)
- Nisuns Folding Storage Ottoman, $18 with coupon (was $24)
- Lasuavy Bamboo Stackable Nightstand Set, $57
- Wlive Wood Adjustable Lift Top Coffee Table, $130
- Tiita 2-Tier Metal End Table, $54
- HomePop Large Tufted Ottoman, $120 (was $235)
- Signature Design by Ashley Kisper End Table, $174 (was $228)
- Lue Bona Velvet Ottoman, $53
- Modway Transmit Mid-Century Coffee Table, $190 (was $324)
- Monarch Specialties C-Shaped Accent Table, $72
- Decor Therapy Mid-Century Side Table, $73 (was $140)
- Topfurny Mid-Century Modern Coffee Table, $88 with coupon (was $100)
- Amazon Basics Upholstered Entryway Bench Ottoman, $138 (was $149)
One of the biggest furniture pieces in your living room is hands down your coffee table. While a coffee table centers the room and gives you a place to set hot drinks down, some can even hide unsightly electronics, magazines, and small knick knacks. That's where this adjustable coffee table from Wlive comes in. It has a lift-top design that raises the top portion up and over, allowing you to use it as a desk while also utilizing the storage space underneath.
Furniture with slender legs (or no legs at all) is wonderful for cramped living rooms. It saves on prime real estate while still providing a storage refuge. One option you have to check out is this Nathan James floating shelf that's extremely stylish and versatile. This pick can be used in lieu of two side tables around your sofa, and holds all your items in a pinch. The wooden piece has a pull-out drawer on top for various items and is designed with a little cubby that's perfect for displaying decor.
An ottoman is a must-have if you're trying to create extra storage without implementing shelves or doing major renovations. This mid-century modern ottoman is as stylish as it is clever. While most ottomans grant you hidden storage inside, this option can transform into a side table as well thanks to its nifty lid that has a hard side underneath. It comes in 16 vibrant colors, including teal, pumpkin, pink, green, and more.
Want to see what other living room spacesaver furniture is available right now? Browse through our picks below before heading over to Amazon's Small Space Solutions section now.