Macy's Shopper-Loved Cooling Sheets and Bedding Sets Are Up to 71% Off This Weekend Only
It's (finally) springtime, and while that signals a bout of cleaning for some folks who want to vacuum every single pet hair from their floors, the rest of us are thinking about our beds. Specifically, how will we transform our beds into cool oases as temperatures start to rise? Hot sleepers everywhere can rejoice, however, because Macy's is having a huge bedding sale, and tons of cooling, comfortable options are heavily discounted right now.
Whether you're looking for a single set of cooling sheets or an entire new bedding bundle, we have you covered. We scoured Macy's nearly 400 discounts and narrowed it down to the eight items that customers can't get enough of—some with markdowns up to 71 percent off with code SAVE through Sunday night. Check out each, below.
Best Cooling Bedding Sales:
- Hotel Collection 500 Thread Count Micro Cotton Sheet Set, From $64 with code SAVE (was $170)
- Sunham Hudson 2-Piece Comforter Set, From $27 with code SAVE (was $80)
- Fairfield Square Collection Golden Damask 6-Piece Reversible Comforter Set, From $38 with code SAVE (was $100)
- Charter Club Damask 100% Supima Cotton 550 Thread Count 3-Piece Sheet Set, From $27 with code SAVE (was $70)
- Charter Club Damask Quilted Cotton 2-Piece Coverlet, From $51 with code SAVE (was $135)
- Sanders Microfiber 3-Piece Sheet Set, From $12 with code SAVE (was $30)
- Tranquil Home Willow 1200-Thread Count Antimicrobial 4-Piece Sheet Set, From $53 with code SAVE (was $180)
- Hotel Collection Egyptian Cotton Blanket, From $72 with code SAVE (was $160)
To buy: From $12 with code SAVE (was $30); macys.com.
Microfiber sheets are known for being super soft but they're also cooling and able to wick away sweat while you sleep, keeping you dry and comfortable all night long. This set from Saunders comes with three pieces if you order the twin set (a pillow case, fitted sheet, and top sheet) and four pieces in the full, queen, and king sets (thanks to an extra pillow case). They come in 12 colors, most of which are sunny pastels perfect for spring. Shoppers say they're "cool to the touch" and "so soft and light."
To buy: From $72 with code SAVE (was $160); macys.com.
It might seem counterintuitive to add a blanket to your bed during the warmer months, but that's not necessarily the case when it comes to Egyptian cotton. This blanket is lightweight and, as one shopper wrote, "perfect for spring and summer." The blanket is available in three sizes to suit each bed in your home and the fabric is luxuriously soft. Plus, it comes in an eye-catching chevron pattern and eight colors to choose from to match your decor.
Shop the cooling sheets and bedding available at a huge discount at Macy's to get your bed ready for the warmer months ahead. Just don't forget to add code SAVE at checkout.