How to Put on a Duvet Cover
With this simple trick, putting on a duvet cover is unbelievably easy.
If you find yourself struggling over how to put on a duvet cover, our video featuring Home Editor Stephanie Sisco will definitely clear the task up for you. She takes you through the easiest way to put on a duvet cover so your freshly-made bed will look just as perfect as if a professional had done it.
RELATED: How to Fold a Fitted Sheet
Follow These Steps
- Turn duvet cover inside out.
- Lay duvet cover on bed with the opening at the foot of the bed.
- Lay comforter on top of duvet cover.
- Starting at the head of the bed, roll both the duvet cover and comforter together toward the foot of the bed.
- Once at the end, invert the duvet cover opening around the ends of both sides of the bundle (like a sandwich baggie).
- Button or zip the duvet cover closed.
- Unroll the bundle in the opposite direction (back toward the head of the bed) and fluff.