The 7 Best Window Fans for Cooling Your Home, According to Thousands of Reviews
Most of them also double as exhaust fans, which push the hot air from your home outside. This makes them especially handy in the kitchen, on higher floors, and other high-temperature areas.
These are the best window fans to shop:
- Best Overall: Holmes Dual 8-Inch Twin Window Fan
- Best Affordable: Comfort Zone 9-Inch Twin Window Fan
- Best Whole House: Air King 20-Inch Whole House Window Fan
- Best Twin: Genesis 9-Inch Twin Window Fan
- Best With Remote Control: Bionaire 8.5-Inch Twin Window Fan
- Best Adjustable Option: Comfort Zone Twin Window Fan
- Best Shutter Fan: Sailflo 8-Inch Shutter Window Fan
Some window fans have two built-in fan units, while others boast a large singular fan that provides enough power to cool down the entire house. Some models have adjustable accordion extenders that help you fit the fan to most windows, and certain window fans even come with remote controls so you can change the settings and cool things down without getting up.
To help you find the right option for your needs, we scoured thousands of reviews from shoppers to see which window fans they love the most. The options, detailed below, all have near-perfect customer ratings, along with plenty of five-star reviews from shoppers describing why they are actually worth the money.
From twin window fans to options that cool the whole house and affordable picks, these are the seven best window fans that shoppers use to keep their homes cool.