Robot Card Box
By this robot’s calculations, your child has a lot of Valentines to collect.
What You’ll Need:
- Medium white gift box
- Small white gift box
- Silver wrapping paper
- Double-sided tape or glue
- Craft knife
- Light blue paper
- White paper
- Multi-colored circle stickers, in varying sizes
- Dark blue paper
- Cut a rectangle from the side of the medium gift box (it should be big enough to fit a card).
- Wrap the empty boxes in silver wrapping paper. If the sheet is long enough, wrap as you would a present. If the sheet is not long enough, cut paper to fit each side and tape or glue down individually.
- Cut two large circles from light blue paper. Glue or tape to the side of the small gift box. Cut two smaller circles from white paper and glue or tape on top of the blue circles. Place purple stickers on top. Place small black stickers on top of that—or use a black permanent marker to draw the dots on.
- Cut a zigzag shape from dark blue paper to create the robot’s mouth. Glue or tape on the side of the small gift box below the eyes.
- Cut a large square from dark blue paper. Glue or tape to the side of the medium gift box. Cut a slightly smaller light blue square and glue or tape on top of the dark blue square. Use a craft knife to expose the rectangular cut out on the side of the medium box.
- Place stickers of varying sizes on the light blue square to resemble buttons.