Assigning seats just got a little more fun with these adorable turkey place card holders made from pinecones, pom poms, and pipe cleaners.
What You’ll Need:
- Brown pom pom
- 7 pipe cleaners in autumnal colors (like brown, red, orange, or beige)
- Small pinecone
- 2 small googly eyes
- Piece of yellow felt
- Piece of construction paper
- Magna-Tac Glue
- Fold six pipe cleaners in half and create two loops on each end. Wrap the middle parts of all of the pipe cleaners together and arrange in a fan-like shape to create "feathers." Once you have your desired shape, glue the combined piece to the bottom of the pinecone.
- Glue the pom pom to the top of the pinecone. Cut a small triangle out of the yellow felt for the "beak." Add the googly eyes and the beak to the pom pom with glue.
- Cut the remaining pipe cleaner in half and use one of the pieces to create "feet." Glue to the bottom of the pinecone.
- Cut out a small "flag" from the construction paper and write the child's name on it. Glue to the pipe cleaners.