5 Table Runners You Can Make in Three Steps or Less
Dress up your Thanksgiving table with one of these easy DIY runners. Pair it with a plain tablecloth and a simple centerpiece—your table will be all set for a festive (and delicious) feast.
- Cut a strip of butcher paper so it fits the length of your table. You might have to trim it to the desired width (depending on whether you want a wide or thick table runner).
- Place leaves all over the butcher paper and spray gold paint all over it.
- Once dry, remove the leaves to reveal the leaf silhouettes.
- Cut a strip of canvas and trim it to the desired width and length of the table runner.
- Apply the contact paper to the canvas with glue. Cover the contact paper in paint.
- Use the wood graining tool to make a faux bois design. Let dry.
Pom Pom Trim
What You’ll Need:
Various-sized terra cotta pots
Gold spray paint
- Spray paint the terra cotta pots and let dry.
- Place the succulents with soil into the pots.
- Arrange the potted succulents along the middle of table with the pinecones and fake leaves.