How To: Make Pom-Poms
What You Need
- Duct tape
- Popsicle sticks (2)
- Gleam'n Shreds Metallic Strands, partycelebration.com or your local party store
1. Cut a piece of duct tape so that it measures about 8 or 9 inches long.
2. With the sticky side facing up, place the piece of duct tape on a flat surface. Starting in the middle of the piece of tape, position individual strands along the entire length of the sticky strip of tape (along the bottom half).
3. Fold the top of the piece of duct tape over to secure the strands in place.
4. Wrap the streamers around one end of a Popsicle stick.
5. Secure in place with an additional piece of duct tape. Repeat with the other stick.