With just 3 ingredients, these strawberry ‘carrots’ are as easy as they are adorable.
What You Need
- 12 ounces of white chocolate chips or white chocolate melts
- ¾ cup orange sprinkles
- 10-20 strawberries (depending on size)
Follow These Steps
- Melt chocolate in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of simmering water or in a microwave-safe bowl, microwaved on high in 30-second intervals until smooth.
- Gripping the green stem end, dip a strawberry into the melted chocolate, rotating it so the entire surface is covered. Let any excess chocolate drizzle back into bowl.
- Working over a shallow bowl and still holding the stem end, scatter sprinkles over the strawberry until it is fully covered, rotating as necessary.
- Transfer strawberry to a plate or sheet of parchment and let dry until hard. Repeat process with remaining berries.