Going for a more glamorous, less ghoulish look this Halloween? Replicate this exotic idea using what’s in your makeup bag (plus a few easy drugstore finds).
What You Need
- Lighter foundation (or beige eyeshadow)
- Shimmery beige eyeshadow
- Beige eyeshadow
- Blue eyeshadow
Follow These Steps
- Apply foundation to your face and neck.
- Using a lighter foundation or beige eyeshadow, highlight the tops of your cheekbones, down your nose, center of your forehead, and on your chin.
- Dust bronzer onto cheekbones, forehead, and along your jawline to add definition.
- For an extra glow, brush shimmery beige eyeshadow on the tops of your cheekbones.
- Dust the same beige shadow onto your lids, up to your brow bones.
- Then, apply blue shadow up to your crease.
- Smudge shimmery gold eyeshadow along your lower lash lines.
- Apply black liquid eyeliner along top lash lines, winging it out. Repeat on bottom, connecting inner and outer corners.
- Trace inner and outer corners with sparkly gold eyeliner, then fill in the wing with it.
- Underneath the center of one eye, draw a short, vertical line and a longer one with a curved tip to add detail.
- Swipe on mascara and add false eyelashes.
- To complete the look, apply shimmery nude lip gloss.
Pro tip: A short black wig with blunt bangs brings the look together.