Yes, you might run into a few other black cats on the block while trick-or-treating, but none will look as purretty as you with our super-simple wild cat makeover. The best part: You only need black eyeliner, red lipstick, and a broomstick! #meow
What You Need
- Highlighter powder (or shimmery beige eyeshadow)
- Beige eyeshadow
- Brown eyeshadow
- Black eye pencil
- Black liquid eyeliner
- Red lipliner
- Lip gloss
- Plastic broom bristles (optional)
- Black paint or sharpie (optional)
- Eyelash glue (optional)
Follow These Steps
- Apply foundation all over your face.
- Highlight your cheekbones. If you don’t have highlighter powder, use shimmery beige eyeshadow instead.
- Dust beige shadow across your lids.
- Sweep brown shadow into your crease, and along your bottom lash lines.
- Using a black pencil, draw a thick line along your upper lash lines. Next, line your lower lash lines.
- Brush a few coats of mascara on your top and bottom lashes.
- Sketch an outline of a cat nose with liner or brow pencil, then fill it in with black liner.
- Trace your lips with red liner, then fill them in. Top them with gloss.
- Using black eyeliner, add tiny dots onto your cheeks on either side of your nose.
- Bring the look to life by adding whiskers. If you’re pressed for time, simply draw them on with black eyeliner. If you have a little time to spare, cut and attach plastic broom bristles (paint them black or draw over them with a black Sharpie) using eyelash glue. Hold them in place for a minute to ensure they’re dry.
Finish the fierce, feline look with a black outfit and some ears. Purrfect!