How to Make: Little Miss Sunshine Oufit
What You Need
Yellow dress and tights
Party hats (in yellow)
Ribbon (two colors, one thin and one thick)
6 Sheets of yellow adhesive felt
Letters with adhesive backs
1. Cut five round pieces of yellow felt.
2. Snip the tops off of six party hats. Glue these tops along the edges of the round piece of felt. Layer 2-3 round pieces of yellow felt on top of the party hats to make the center of the sun.
3. Glue new sun slightly off center on child's dress.
4. Glue the thinner ribbon on top of the thicker ribbon. Using adhesive letters, spell “Little Miss”.
How To: Make Hat
1. Cut felt into shapes that resemble the sun’s rays. Glue along the rim of the hat.