This crazy cool sci-fi look is easy to achieve, yet makes a major impact (and will score you points at any parade or party). Pull it off in under 10 minutes using what’s already in your makeup bag (you’re welcome!), plus one key prop—which you can pick up at a craft store or buy online.
What You Need
- Matte bronzer or brown eyeshadow
- Shimmery beige eyeshadow
- Brown eyeshadow
- Black liquid eyeliner
- Round stencil
- Brown eyeliner
- Eyelash glue
- Clock gears
- Pink lipstick
Follow These Steps
- Apply foundation all over your face.
- Using matte bronzer or brown eyeshadow, draw lines across your forehead, down the sides of your nose, and along the hollows of your cheeks, then blend. Doing so will result in a sculpted look.
- Dust shimmery beige shadow across your lids, then apply brown shadow to your crease and under your eyes to add definition.
- Using black liquid eyeliner, trace your upper lash lines, flicking up at the outer corners.
- Add mascara on your top and bottom lashes.
- Using a round stencil and brown eyeliner, sketch circle and line shapes along your chin and cheeks. Trace over them with black liquid eyeliner.
- Using eyelash glue and a pair of tweezers for precise placement, attach a few clock gears inside of the circles. Pick up the clock gears at an art supply or craft store, or order them from etsy.com.
- Complete the look with pink lipstick.