All you need for this Pinterest-worthy DIY tree alternative is some pom poms and a blank wall or a door.
What You Need
- 73 Pom Poms
Follow These Steps
- Starting toward the bottom of a door or a wall, tape a row of 10 pom poms. You can purchase some on Etsy or make your own.
- For the bottom tier of the tree, build up to create six rows, reducing the number of pom poms by one in each row.
- For the middle tier, tape a row of six pom poms on top of the bottom tier. Create three more rows on top, reducing the pom poms by one in each row.
- For the top tier, add a row of four pom poms on top of the middle tier and create three more rows, reducing the number of pom poms like the last two steps.
- Hang ornaments with hooks and place other small, festive accents like cards, stuffed animals, and photos on the tree with tape.
- Top with a star.