Use jewel boxes for a sleek DIY take on your traditional evergreen.
What You Need
- Colorful acrylic boxes
- Gold cord
Follow These Steps
- Mix and match the lids and bases of the acrylic boxes to create different color combinations.
- Take a loop of cord and secure between the lid and base, either on the side of the box or in the corner. This will vary how the boxes hang on the tree.
- Repeat with the other boxes.
- Set up a pre-lit, white Christmas tree.
- Hang the jewel-box ornaments on the tree.
- Then layer in other colorful geometric-shaped ornaments.
- Finally, add traditional bulb ornaments.