Create a Quick Terra-Cotta Pot Centerpiece
What You’ll Need
- Sharp scissors
- Floral foam (available at craft stores or florists)
- One small juice glass to fit inside each pot
- A small dish (for soaking the foam in water)
- 2 dozen to 3 dozen ranunculus
- Standard terra-cotta pots (between 3 and 6 inches in diameter)
Also try with:
Roses, lisianthus, carnations, chrysanthemums.
Cut a piece of foam to fit inside each juice glass. Soak the foam in water for a few minutes, until it’s fully saturated. Remove the leaves from the ranunculus stems.
Gently place the foam into the glass and the glass into a pot.
Cut the stems at a sharp angle and stick them into the foam, starting in the center and working outward.
Rotate the pot as you go until the surface is covered.
See more step-by-step flower arrangements: