- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 large egg, slightly beaten
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons Crisco® Pure Canola Oil
- 1 (7 ounce) package Martha White® Banana Nut Flavored Muffin Mix, or Whole Grain Banana Nut Muffin Mix
- 1 cup lowfat vanilla yogurt
- 2 cups berries, sliced strawberries, blueberries and/or raspberriesPowdered sugar
- Heat griddle or large skillet (if electric, heat to 350° F). Spray lightly with no-stick cooking spray. Combine egg, milk, oil and muffin mix in medium bowl; stir until large lumps disappear (batter will be slightly lumpy).
- Pour about ¼ cup batter for each pancake onto hot griddle. Cook 1 to 2 minutes or until bubbles begin to break on surface. Turn, cook 1 to 2 minutes or until golden brown.
- Spoon yogurt and berries on half of each pancake. Fold over. Sprinkle with powdered sugar, if desired.