- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (6 ounce) package Martha White® Cotton Country™ Cornbread Mix
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup cooked, crumbled bacon
- Heat oven to 400° F (375° F for dark pan). Coat 24 miniature (1 ¾-inch) or 8 standard muffin cups lightly with no-stick cooking spray.
- Combine cornbread mix, mustard, milk, sour cream and egg in large bowl. Stir until smooth. Stir in cheese and bacon. Fill muffin cups ¾ full.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until light brown. Remove muffins to wire rack; cool slightly before serving.