- 24 thin slices baguette (from 1 small loaf)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 ounces thinly sliced roast beef
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- kosher salt and black pepper
- Heat oven to 400° F. Place the baguette slices on a baking sheet and brush both sides of the bread with the oil. Bake until golden brown, 4 to 5 minutes per side.
- Dividing evenly, top the toasted baguette slices with the roast beef, sour cream, pomegranate seeds, and scallion; season with ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper.