- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 tablespoons drained capers
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 ounces chopped smoked salmon, plus more for serving
- 2 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- Heat the oil in a small skillet over medium heat. Cook the capers, stirring occasionally, until browned and crisp, 4 to 5 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel–lined plate and let cool.
- Halve the eggs. Scoop out the yolks and combine with the mayonnaise, salmon, yogurt, mustard, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- Spoon the filling into the egg whites. Serve topped with the fried capers and more chopped smoked salmon.