- 1/2 cup bulgur
- 1/2 cup fresh dill, chopped
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon fennel seeds, crushed
- 3 tabelspoons olive oil
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/2 pound boneless, skinless salmon, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 shallot, halved and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 napa cabbage leaf, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- Heat broiler. Cook the bulgur according to the package directions.
- Combine the dill, vinegar, fennel seeds, 2 tablespoons of the oil, and a pinch each of salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Combine the salmon, shallot, cabbage, the remaining tablespoon of oil, and a pinch each of salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Thread onto 2 skewers. Broil, turning once, until the salmon is opaque throughout, 7 to 9 minutes.
- Serve the kebabs over the bulgur with the sauce.