- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 head bitter greens (such as frisée or escarole), leaves torn (about 14 cups)
- 2 heads endive, chopped
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced prosciutto, speck, or salami
- 1/2 cup pitted dates, quartered
- 1/2 cup roasted almonds, chopped
- Shaved Parmesan, for serving
- Whisk together the oil, lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a large bowl. Add the greens, endive, prosciutto, dates, and almonds and toss to combine.
- Top with the Parmesan and serve.