6 Places to Get Free Coffee on National Coffee Day
You don't want to miss these deals.
The best holiday is just around the corner—and no, we’re not talking about Halloween. National Coffee Day is Friday, Sept. 29, so to celebrate, we’ve compiled a list of buzz-worthy deals. From cappuccinos to pumpkin spice lattes, check out the list of retailers offering fun freebies.
1. Dunkin' Donuts: Anyone who purchases a large or extra large cup of Dunkin' Donuts hot coffee will receive an additional medium-sized hot coffee for free at participating locations.
2. Cinnabon: Cinnabon bakeries nationwide will be giving out free 12 oz. coffees. The company is currently promoting their new Cinnabon Lotus Biscoff Topped Bons—the perfect complement to your cup of joe.
3. Krispy Kreme: The donut shop is extending the celebration throughout the weekend by offering deals from Sept. 29 through Oct. 1. The chain is giving away free cups of their signature hot brewed blend in any size, and free small premium iced coffees, available in a variety of flavors.
4. Tim Hortons: The Canada-based coffee chain will be giving away free original blend, dark roast, decaf, and iced coffees in their U.S. locations if you download the Tim Hortons app.
5. Sheetz: It's not National Coffee Day without pumpkin spice! The convenience chain is giving away free hot Pumpkin Pie Lattes (any size) for customers who order through the Sheetz app.
6. Pilot Flying J: Pilot Flying J travel centers are offering customers free small cups of Pilot Coffee or hot beverage of choice, including tea and cappuccinos. In order to redeem the deal, customers must display this online coupon.
RELATED: Boozy Coffee Slushie
Like coffee, but prefer it in sweets? Check out our mouthwatering espresso and coffee dessert recipes.