Food Cooking Tips & Techniques Recipe Upgrades Seared Salmon Tacos With Sriracha Mayo 3.8 (51) By Real Simple Editors Real Simple Editors Facebook Instagram Twitter An article attributed to "Real Simple Editors" indicates a collaborative effort from our in-house team. Sometimes, several writers and editors have contributed to an article over the years. These collaborations allow us to provide you with the most accurate, up-to-date, and comprehensive information available.The REAL SIMPLE team strives to make life easier for you. They are experts in their fields who research, test and clearly explain the best recipes, strategies, trends and products. They have worked for some of the most prestigious brands in lifestyle journalism, including Apartment Therapy, Better Homes & Gardens, Food & Wine, the Food Network, Good Housekeeping, InStyle, Martha Stewart Living, O: The Oprah Magazine, Parents, POPSUGAR, Rachel Ray Every Day, and Vogue. Real Simple's Editorial Guidelines Updated on April 7, 2016 Print Share Share Tweet Pin Email Photo: Charles Masters Hands On Time: 20 mins Total Time: 25 mins Yield: 4 serves Jump to Nutrition Facts Ingredients 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce 1 teaspoon brown sugar 4 6-ounce pieces boneless, skinless salmon fillet 2 tablespoons canola oil Kosher salt ¼ cup mayonnaise 2 teaspoons Sriracha 2 baby cucumbers, sliced ¼ red cabbage, shredded (2 cups) ½ cup sliced scallions 8 small flour tortillas, warmed Directions Combine the soy sauce and brown sugar. Pour half the dressing into a large bowl and add the salmon. Let marinate for 10 minutes, tossing occasionally. Reserve the remaining dressing. Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Remove the salmon from the marinade and season with ½ teaspoon salt. Cook in the skillet until opaque throughout, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Break into large pieces. Combine the mayonnaise and Sriracha. Divide the Sriracha mayonnaise, salmon, cucumbers, cabbage, and scallions among the tortillas and drizzle with the reserved dressing. Print Nutrition Facts (per serving) 610 Calories 32g Fat 38g Carbs 45g Protein Show Full Nutrition Label Hide Full Nutrition Label Nutrition Facts Calories 610 % Daily Value * Total Fat 32g 41% Saturated Fat 5g 23% Cholesterol 105mg 35% Sodium 1300mg 57% Total Carbohydrate 38g 14% Total Sugars 6g Protein 45g Calcium 100mg 8% Iron 4mg 22% *The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.