What You Need
- 1½ pounds new potatoes (about 15; halved if large)
- 1 bunch broccoli (cut into florets)
- 3 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon canola oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 3 tablespoons white miso (soybean paste; found in the refrigerated section of the supermarket)
Follow These Steps
Heat oven to 425° F and prepare the ingredients. Cut the broccoli into florets and halve the potatoes if large.
On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss the potatoes and broccoli with 2 tablespoons of the oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon black pepper. Roast, tossing once, until the vegetables are tender, 25 to 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together the miso, vinegar, 1 tablespoon of the remaining oil, and 3 tablespoons water.
Heat the remaining teaspoon of oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Season the salmon with 1/4 teaspoon each salt and black pepper and cook until opaque throughout, 3 to 4 minutes per side.
Drizzle with the sauce, sprinkle with the crushed red pepper, and serve with the vegetables.
Get the recipe: Roasted Salmon, Broccoli, and Potatoes With Miso Sauce