- ½ cup quinoa, rinsed
- 4 medium zucchini
- 1 15-ounce can cannellini beans, rinsed
- 1 cup grape or cherry tomatoes, quartered
- ½ cup almonds, chopped (about 2 ounces)
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- ¾ cup grated Parmesan (3 ounces)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Heat oven to 400° F. In a large saucepan, combine the quinoa and 1 cup water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until the quinoa is tender and the water is absorbed, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut the zucchini in half lengthwise and scoop out the seeds. Arrange in a large baking dish, cut-side up.
- Fluff the quinoa and fold in the beans, tomatoes, almonds, garlic, ½ cup of the Parmesan, and 3 tablespoons of the oil.
- Spoon the mixture into the zucchini. Top with the remaining tablespoon of oil and ¼ cup Parmesan. Cover with foil and bake until the zucchini is tender, 25 to 30 minutes. Remove the foil and bake until golden, 8 to 10 minutes.