- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for the baking sheets
- 1 pound pizza dough, at room temperature
- all-purpose flour, for the work surface
- 1 cup ricotta
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 cup corn kernels (from 1 ear)
- 1/4 cup torn fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Heat oven to 450° F. Brush 2 baking sheets with oil. Shape the dough into 4 rounds on a lightly floured surface. Place on the prepared baking sheets.
- Brush the dough with 1 tablespoon of the oil. Top with the ricotta, zucchini, and ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper, dividing evenly.
- Bake until the crust is golden brown, 15 to 18 minutes.
- Top the pizzas with the corn and cilantro. Drizzle with the lemon juice and remaining tablespoon of oil. Season with ¼ teaspoon salt and pepper.